feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entrecard partners with SezWho to get a TON of comments to your blog!

Entrecard announced an exciting partnership today with the introduction of the Entrecard + SezWho partnership! You might be asking yourself.. How does SezWho work and what are the benefits? SezWho is a simple html/javascript plugin that you install into your blog template which enables visitors to your website to receive perks for writing high quality comments to your blog. To really sum up all of the excellent benefits, here is a short list of just some of the benefits by taking part in this new partnership.

  • Listing on the Entrecard website as “comment-enabled” which will increase the amount of visitors you receive
  • Posting high quality comments on other blogs will earn you up to 10 free credits per comment
  • Installing SezWho on your blog will increase the comments posted on your blog posts
  • Receive higher quality & relevant comments on your posts

The comments you make on other SezWho installed blogs on EntreCard will earn you credits on a sliding scale. Depending on how your comments get rated (1-5 stars) will determine how many credits you receive for the posting. You can earn anywhere from 1 credit to 10 credits per post on a SezWho enabled blog. You can write up to 15 comments per day for credits, so you can earn an extra 150 EntreCard Credits for doing what we all love to do, commenting on well written high quality blog posts!

For a more in depth view on what SezWho does check out this video which will explain everything you need to know: SezWho Demo Video

SezWho Registration is easy, you can sign-up right from your dashboard inside your EntreCard Account. Installation is a breeze as it literally took me less than a minute to install into my blog here. The credits you earn will show up into your EntreCard account 24 hours after they have been published. The 24 hour wait is in place to determine exactly how many credits you will earn from your comment. Depending on how your comment rates based on other members voting, the more credits you earn.

Keep in mind that the owner of the blog has a higher “clout” meaning their opinion of your comment matters most. Keep your comment on key and relevant and you should have no problems receiving the higher credit amounts for your comments.

Maximize the credits you earn

Write comments that are on topic, relevant, are thought provoking and unique, and show that you actually took the time to read the entire post. The main two benefits I see from this partnership is the comment quality should improve, as well as increase the amount of comments you receive. To put this in better perspective here is an excerpt from the Entrecard website regarding the new partnership:

Little Clarification: What this is Vs. What this isn’t

“This is NOT a call to go comment when you haven’t read a post, or a plea to leave comments that have little or no value. That’s called spam and it has no place in our system. Commenting is perhaps the single most powerful strategy to drive traffic to your blog -when you do it right. Comments that are contrived or spammy will only hurt you and your brand, and they sure won’t earn you any credits.”

Together EntreCard & SezWho will help revolutionize the blogging industry.




Digg!


20 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 15, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Their widget doesn't work - or rather it stops other widgets working - I will wait until people realise and update the thing - can't get a dropdown on widget bar 2 or edit other widgets when this is installed - using wp 2.5 - didn't dare upgrade today as would worsen the situation most likely!

gravatar
Dirty Laundry Diva said...
July 15, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

I just upgraded wordpress today and my widgets are working fine, I am super excited about the team up.

I suspect it will make Entrecard better but I am not looking forward to those who want to half a$$ everything.

They are the ones who will leave the "nice post" comments and spam just to get points... I suppose I can always mark those comments as spam and just delete them huh?

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 15, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

They both merged up and things would now become better

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 15, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

@chetan

yes! i thnk itll be better!

gravatar
Unknown said...
July 15, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

I just learned about this today and am already doing what I can to get it go'n on my site. There's nothing worse for me than having a blog that I feel is valuable but not know all the right ways to get traffic. I already fell in love with Entrecard because of my increased traffic, but now with the new partnership I can actually leave a comment and not feel like the owner of the site will think I'm crazy for coming out of nowhere and leaving a message!...I can instead get credit for shar'n the love *smoochies* and have fun blogging.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 15, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

my widget is working good right now!.. and I love it..

I also upgraded my wordpress and those spam comments that dirtylaundrydiva mentioned are very easy to track!..

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 16, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

I just got the widget working on my blog as well. Really looking forward to the team up. I hope it can help drive more useful comments to all of our blogs.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 16, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

The widget is working now on my blog. I had have no problem applying in the site.
Entrecard has done another great idea that can give more interactivity to our blogs.

gravatar
Never Surrender said...
July 16, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

this sounds like a great idea to me, i love to read comments on my blog and see what people have to say about my articles so what a better way then to get actual people that will leave better comments.

gravatar
technohowl said...
July 18, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Put this widget today in the blog. hope to see a good response. the idea seems good, above all they 've already taken care of the spammers.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 19, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

I just took to the time today to install and active SezWho. Looking forward to writing and getting more comments on my blog.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 21, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

What I see so far the only thing that happened to many blogs after they installed SezWho plugin - they became extremely slow. Your blog will not load till this thing fetches all info from the sezwho database.
I don't think it worth loosing potential readers in order to provide useless statistics.
I took this widget off my blog few minutes later after I installed it and saw the effect on the loading speed.
Another attempt from someone to gain thousand of backlink without providing significant value to users...

gravatar
Christopher Reed said...
July 21, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

I understand your concerns with load times and value. I routinely check the amount of time it takes me to load my blog here. I just opened it up in under 7 seconds. I feel that is a reasonable amount of time to wait for a webpage to load. The other day sezwho dropped a server and load-times increase significantly. When this happens in the future I will temporarily suspend the plugin until it becomes stabilized.

Thanks for your perspective on sezwho.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
October 14, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

As far as i suggest Your Web site acts a great role in providing information to targated visitors. I recognize or rated it as excellent.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
October 15, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
October 15, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

No doubt! your blog contain a very useful information to all visitors.

gravatar
trade4target said...
May 4, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

Thanks so much for this! I haven't been this moved by a blog for a long time!
You’ve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You are definitely someone that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the good work. Keep on inspiring the people!
regards:
www.articleforfree.com

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 17, 2011 at 2:04 AM  

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
Volkswagen Beetle Turbocharger

gravatar
Mobile app developers said...
January 11, 2012 at 3:37 AM  

Are you sure that you need tons of comments? They are too different to be useful for your blog.

gravatar
Castors said...
January 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

nice thinking.

Post a Comment